- Skip the guesswork with our all-in-one PCOS supplement bundle designed for PCOS weight loss!
- Metabolism Plus consists of 4 powerful formulas: MetaMulti, Coenzyme Q10, Curcumin, and Omega-3.
- MetaMulti is a comprehensive multivitamin designed to fill common nutrient gaps with PCOS to support metabolic health, improved energy, and less cravings.*
- Coenzyme Q10 has been shown to support metabolism, female fertility, and improved energy levels by promoting healthy insulin and C- reactive protein levels.*
- Omega-3 has shown to support healthy weight, hair, skin, and insulin levels.* Studies show that DHA helps promote healthy testosterone levels and mood.*
- Curcumin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and has shown to reduce fatigue, swelling, bloating, cravings, and weight gain.*
$70.00 /month for the bundle
(Totals $210.00 for 3-month supply)
How to use
Suggested use: Take one of each a day with food, or as directed by your health care provider. Do not use if seal is broken. Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Metabolism Plus consists of four key formulas; Curcumin, Coenzyme Q10, Omega-3 and MetaMulti.
These four formulas provide essential micronutrient support for your metabolic hormones*
"Hi Tallene, I just wanted to pop on here and say thank you started taking your vitamins along with inositol 4 months ago and we just found out we're pregnant. I really appreciate you and your husband for all the work you do for woman with PCOS."TALAR G.
“Followed! Just received my supplements I ordered from you guys! It really helped you have a bundle rather than me buying all these indivual supplements”BRENDA
“My doctor literally prescribed me Omega-3 to get my cholesterol under control and I told her I was getting it from OvaFit and I showed her everything She thought the bundle was great that I'm taking it!!”IKILALIKI
Support Your Metabolic Hormones*
I know you’re trying to achieve a healthy weight, but it’s nearly impossible without supporting your metabolic hormones.*
The OvaFit Metabolism Plus is a monthly supplement kit that will help you take back control of your body.
These four formulas provide essential micronutrient support for your metabolic hormones*
Think of them as your personal “insurance policy” against all the things that are throwing them off balance and making you feel like you’re not in control of your body.
Curcumin supports the body’s natural antioxidant defense system by supporting liver health.*
Our formula provides the most bioavailable turmeric, so you are getting maximum effectiveness at a minimum dose. You are getting 100% absorption from 300mg, whereas other existing turmeric sources provide around 12% absorption from 1500mg.
This antioxidant is one of the best ways to recharge the batteries in your body’s cells.
By promoting healthy insulin and C- reactive protein levels, it has shown to support female fertility, metabolism and energy production.
The Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is highly bioavailable because it has patented VESIsorb® technology that improves absorption by 300-600% compared to standard CoQ10 supplements.
Omega-3 has shown to support healthy weight, hair, skin, and insulin levels.*
Studies show that DHA helps promote healthy testosterone levels and mood.*
These essential fatty acids are critical for hormone health,* and must be absorbed from natural sources.
This omega-3 supplement is a purified fish oil supplement rich in EPA and DHA and highly concentrated for maximum nutritional benefits.
It is independently tested and certified by both NSF International and the International Fish Oil Standards (IFOS) for content accuracy, purity and freedom from contaminants such as mercury and PCBs. AlaskOmega® is a refined omega-3 fish oil concentrate and a registered trademark of Organic Technologies.
Simply having PCOS can rob the body of nutrients. Support your body by filling in any nutrients gaps.
This multivitamin is a comprehensive formula for metabolic support.* It is specifically for women and may support immune health, metabolism, bone health, and more.*
Get Metabolism Plus Delivered
To Your Door
Metabolism Plus is delivered every 3 months in one lovely package directly to you, so you don’t miss a single day of supporting your metabolism and healthy lifestyle choices.*
Shipped To Date
What Makes Our Supplements Different?
We take pride that our supplements are NSF Certified, which guarantees that the amounts of vitamins and minerals contained in each dose are pure and consistent with the label.
Never guess your supplements safety again.
NSF certification is your key to making sure that the products you use meet strict standards for public health protection.
My Journey With Supplements
It Wasn't Easy In The Start
I was unsatisfied with the generally accepted belief that birth control is the only way to manage my PCOS diagnosis. I was also traumatized from all the failed attempts at weight loss, so I decided to look for alternative options.
But I Found The Formula!
While navigating the natural route to managing PCOS, I became a Registered Dietitian.
Through the research that I’ve done over the years, I discovered that specific supplements, along with our PCOS Weight Loss Method, consistently worked to reduce all of my worst symptoms- from moodiness, to cystic acne and uncontrollable weight gain.
Bringing You Ovafit!
You’ve been asking us what supplements to take, and we’ve spent a long time formulating the highest quality ingredients and their recommended dosages.
Finally, we found the right combination and we’re so excited to share it with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to take all of them?
I’ve spent a long time formulating this combination of supplements that are essential for managing metabolic hormones. They are designed to be taken together.
How long do I take them?
Each supplement comes in a 3 month supply. This intentionally aligns with the studies done on PCOS women that show the effectiveness of these supplements after 3 months.
Do you ship internationally?
We can only ship directly within the United States. However, Ovafit Customers have had great experience getting Metabolism Plus and Ovasitol shipped to them internationally through a 3rd party shipper called Stackry. Here's how:
- Step 1: Create a FREE account on Stackry (there is a fee that varies between countries)
- Step 2: Receive your US-based shipping address
- Step 3: Come back to this webpage and check out Ovasitol with your US-based shipping address
- Step 4: Stackry will provide you with a tracking # so you can track your supplement delivery!
How can I contact you?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about billing, shipment tracking and supplement support.
Can I take them while pregnant or breastfeeding?
Curcumin should not be taken if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. There is not enough research to support that these supplements can be used during breastfeeding or pregnancy. Check with your healthcare provider to learn more.
Is there anyone who should not take Omega-3?
High doses of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA (over 3,000 mg per day) can prolong bleeding time. Therefore, hemophiliacs and individuals taking blood thinners should exercise caution in the use of high-dose fish oil and should have their coagulation status monitored regularly.
Can I take these supplements with other medications or supplements?
Consult your doctor, pharmacist, or healthcare team when combining supplements or medications, as this may lead to unwanted side effects.
- Antiplatelet drugs (aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB), heparin, and warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven): These medications prevent blood clots by slowing blood clotting. Taking a Curcumin supplement along with these medications may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Medications for diabetes: The turmeric in Curcumin may naturally lower blood glucose (sugar) levels. Diabetes medications are also used to lower blood glucose. Taking turmeric/curcumin along with medications for diabetes may cause your blood sugar to go too low. Monitor your blood sugar closely. Separate by 3-4 hours.
- Since turmeric has anti-platelet and hypoglycemic effects, it is recommended to discontinue Curcumin at least 2 weeks before surgical procedures.
- Anti-platelet drugs (aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix), dalteparin (Fragmin), dipyridamole (Persantine), enoxaparin (Lovenox), heparin, ticlopidine (Ticlid), and warfarin (Coumadin)): These medications prevent blood clots by slowing blood clotting. Using TherOmega along with these medications may increase the risk of bleeding. However, most research shows that fish oil does not increase bleeding. Until more is known, be watchful if combined with medications that slow blood clotting.
- Antihypertensive drugs (captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), losartan (Cozaar), valsartan (Diovan), diltiazem (Cardizem), amlodipine (Norvasc), hydrochlorothiazide (HydroDIURIL), furosemide (Lasix), and many others): Using TherOmega with medications that lower blood pressure may increase the effects of these medications and may lower blood pressure even more. Take separate by at least 2 hours.
- Orlistat (Xenical, Alli): These medications are used to block some of the fat that you consume from being absorbed by your body. If you take these medications at the same time as fish oils, the medicines might keep the beneficial fatty acids in fish oil from being absorbed by the body. Take TherOmega and these medications at least 2 hours apart to prevent this from happening.
- High Blood Pressure Medications (captopril, enalapril, losartan, valsartan, diltiazem, amlodipine, quinapril, hydrochlorothiazide, furosemide): CoQ10 may lower blood pressure and can increase the effects of medications used to lower blood pressure. Taking coenzyme Q10 along with medications for high blood pressure might cause your blood pressure to go too low.
- Chemotherapy drugs (busulfan, carboplatin, cisplatin, cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), dacarbazine, thiotepa): Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant. There is some concern that antioxidants might lower the effectiveness of some medications used for cancer.
- Coumadin (warfarin): CoQ10 might increase blood clotting. By helping the blood clot, coenzyme Q10 might decrease the effectiveness of coumadin. The dose of your coumadin might need to be changed. Be sure to have your blood checked regularly.
MetaMulti may affect the absorption of certain prescription medications as follows:
- Antibiotics: Certain nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc can bind to antibiotics in the stomach and reduce their absorption and effectiveness. Depending on the antibiotic prescribed, you may need to separate taking any multivitamins from antibiotics by at least 2 to possibly 6 hours or discontinue taking a multivitamin while taking the antibiotic. Please discuss with your pharmacist and healthcare team to determine if you should stop taking your multivitamin for a short period.
- Penicillamine (Cuprimine, Depen) – Separate by 2 hours
- Cephalexin (Keflex) – Take MetaMulti 3 hours or more after taking this antibiotic
- Tetracycline antibiotics (doxycycline, minocycline, demeclocycline) - Separate by 4 hours
- Ciprofloxacin (Cipro), gemifloxacin (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), Moxifloxacin (Avelox) – Separate by 6 hour
- Atorvastatin (Lipitor) – This medication helps control cholesterol levels in the body. Taking it with MetaMulti, which contains 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of vitamin D, may decrease the amount of atorvastatin absorbed by the body. Separate by a minimum of 2 hours.
- Captopril – This medication helps control blood pressure. Iron and magnesium in MetaMulti can affect the absorption of this antihypertensive medication. Separate by 2 hours.
- Digoxin (Lanoxin) – This medication helps the heart beat more strongly. Taking magnesium which is in MetaMulti, at the same time as this medication may decrease the absorption of this medication, therefore, decreasing the effectiveness. Separate by 2 hours.
- Dilantin (phenytoin) – This medication is an anti-epileptic drug used to control seizures. Calcium and magnesium in MetaMulti n can affect the absorption of this anti-epileptic medication. Separate by 2 hours.
- Oral Bisphosphonates (i.e., alendronate (Fosamax), etidronate (Didronel), risedronate (Actonel), ibandronate (Boniva), tiludronate (Skelid)) – These medications alter bone formation and breakdown in the body, slowing down bone loss and helping to prevent bone fractures. Taking magnesium, calcium, or iron along with these medications can decrease how much bisphosphate the body absorbs. Separate by 2 hours.
- Sotalol (Betapace) – This medication helps the heart beat normally in people with certain heart rhythm disorders. Calcium and magnesium in MetaMulti can affect the absorption of this antiarrhythmic medication. Separate by at least 2 hours.
- Thiazide diuretics (AKA water pills) – These medications are used to treat high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, and the accumulation of fluid and swelling (edema) in the body. These medications also increase the amount of calcium in the body. Vitamin D helps your body absorb calcium. Taking MetaMulti, which contains 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of vitamin D, along with these medications may cause too much calcium in the body.
- Thyroid hormone (levothyroxine, Synthroid) – This medication is used to treat an underactive thyroid gland. Iron, calcium, and magnesium in MetaMulti can reduce the absorption of these thyroid hormone medications. Separate by at least 4 hours.
Please discuss with your pharmacist and/or healthcare team to determine if you should take multivitamins if you take any of these medications:
- Coumadin (Warfarin) – Studies show that low-dose vitamin K (100 mcg) is unlikely to affect INR and may actually help to stabilize INR levels. MetaMulti contains 100 mcg of vitamin K and should be safe to take.
- Medications that are changed by the liver Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP34) substrates – CYP34 are essential enzymes in your body, mainly found in the liver, to break down medications in the body. Vitamin D may increase how quickly the liver breaks down some medications. Taking MetaMulti, which contains 50 mcg (2,000 IU) of vitamin D, along with some medications, may decrease the effectiveness of some medications. Before taking MetaMulti, talk to your healthcare provider to determine if you are taking medications that are changed by the liver, for example, lovastatin, clarithromycin, estrogens, and others.
Is Metabolism Plus Halal or Kosher?
As the supplements contain gelatin, it is not halal or kosher friendly.